LIFE IN COUNTY ROLEPLAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.C.E.M|| HandBook

Go down

B.C.E.M|| HandBook Empty B.C.E.M|| HandBook

Post by Tom Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:03 am

Bone County Emergency Medicare HandBook

Introduction:
Welcome to the handbook of the Los Santos Fire and Medical Department. Almost Everything you will ever need to know is in this Handbook. Feel free to check back to this handbook anytime for References.

The Equipment.

That standard equipment you should always carry when on duty.

Your Desert Eagle. this is your Standard handgun that is supplied by the government in case you need to defend your self.

A Fire Extinguisher.
As a member of the BCEM you will always need a fire extinguisher there can be alot of cases where you will not have access to a fire truck.

A Radio. You need this to stay in contact with Other members and Central Dispatch.

A Department radio. The BCSD Or any other factions could possibly need the BCEM for something. so you will need a department radio to keep intouch with other Departments. (Note Trainees are not allowed to speak on department radio.)

Everything else you need is in your vehicle and you will learn about it in basic training.

The Vehicles

The BCEM Standard Ambulance.

This is your Standard BCEM Patrol vehicle. It is equipped with Life Saving Equipment,Sirens,and a Megaphone. it Also has a laptop onboard connecting to the BCEM CP and Patient Database.

The Standard BCEM Fire Engine.

This vehicle will be used Rarely for patrols. But on Some Hot days When the risk for fire is up or when there are no avaliable ambulances it will be used for patrol.

The BCEM Air Evac Life Chopper.

This will Never be used for regular patrols. This is for Near Death situations only. This will be used to fly a Near Death patient to the a Hospital. Unless you have permission it is HIGH COMMAND ONLY!.

The Radio and Status Codes.
Status Codes Status
Status 1: Going off duty
Status 2: Coming on duty
Status 3: Currently on a break.
Status 4: Currently patrolling and available to take calls.
Status 5: I'm responding with lights and sirens off.
Status 5-E: I'm responding with lights and sirens on.
Status 6: I'm currently on the scene.
10-1: All units stops what your doing and meet me at <location>.
10-3: Everyone stop talking.
10-4: Roger that
10-5: Can you repeat that?
10-6: Disregard.
10-7: Stand-by.
10-8: Currently busy.
10-14: Requesting a pickup at <location>.
10-20: Current location.
10-21: Tell me your status.
10-22: Go to <location>.
10-27: Changing frequencies.
10-40: Many people in the area.
10-71: Requesting an ambulance.
10-98: No more assistance is required for at the moment.
10-99: The situation has ended.
k.

Handbook Created by Chief Tom Miller.

Tom
Silent Member
Silent Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum